The eSSL X990 is a biometric time and attendance system that uses advanced fingerprint recognition technology to record employee attendance. The device can be used to track the attendance of employees working in offices, factories, and other workplaces. The system is designed to be easy to use and can be programmed to suit the needs of your organization.
The eSSL X990 features a 3.5-inch color TFT screen and can store up to 3,000 fingerprints and 1,00,000 records. It also supports live detection and can work in low light conditions. The device can be connected to a computer via USB and can also be connected to a network for centralized data management.
Some of the key benefits of the eSSL X990 include:
- Increased accuracy: The advanced fingerprint recognition technology used in the system is considered to be one of the most accurate forms of biometric identification, which reduces the possibility of buddy punching.
- Real-time data: The data is updated in real-time, which allows employers to monitor their employees’ attendance in real-time.
- Easy integration: The system can be easily integrated with other software and systems, such as payroll and HR software.
- Cost-effective: The eSSL X990 is cost-effective compared to traditional time and attendance systems.
- Enhanced security: By using biometric technology, it can prevent unauthorized access to the restricted areas.
It’s important to consider the security of the data when using this system and to ensure that the system meets the compliance needs of your organization.